If you want sublimation fabric printer
to have a long service life, you must know daily maintenance of sublimation printing machine. Fedar sublimation printer factory summarizes 6 maintenance tips for everyone.
1. Be sure to connect ground wire before starting Fedar sublimation printer. Please shut down and cut off power supply in time during thunder and lightning; when sublimation printer is not in use, make sure that printhead and capping station are completely closed before turning off power.
2. Before printing out, print printhead test strip first. When stopping printing, be sure to turn off temperature control heating switch.
3. In order to ensure best output effect, please use original ink and be equipped with a branded voltage stabilizer for sublimation fabric printer; it is forbidden to use fans and air conditioners to blow machine directly.
4. The suitable working temperature is 15℃-30℃, and relative humidity is 35%-65%. If necessary, working environment should be controlled manually.
5. Add lubricant to guide rail every week; dust and debris around power plug and power socket should be cleaned at least once a year.
Do not bundle or wrap power cord, and avoid multiple devices using same power socket to prevent short circuits.
Zhengzhou New Century Digital Technology Co., Ltd.,- (Fedar Printer:www.fedar.co
m) has exquisite production technology and professional technical team in the field of fedar sublimation printers,inkjet heat transfer printer,digital fabric printer,etc., focusing on providing comprehensive solution for field of inkjet printing.
Fedar sublimation printer company has absorbed and condensed a group of high-quality professional technicians and enterprising young management groups, formed a strong technical team and increasingly rigorous management system,providing customers with high-quality printing machines and services,and has established a good brand image and reputation in industry.